After a poor showing of taking Baltimore in the first game of the year, here are my Week 1 picks against the spread.
Cardinals at Rams (-4.5): This is a tough one. Both teams seem pretty even. I'm going homer here. Take the points -- Cards, +4.5.
I'll give you my Monday night picks tomorrow morning. Join my ATS picks Yahoo! group to show me you are better than I am. Group 49978, Password: Cardinals
More from Revenge of the Birds:
- Cardinals vs. Rams podcast previews: ROTB's guest appearances
- Cardinals vs. Rams: A look at the Arizona running game
- Cardinals vs. Rams: 3 keys to an Arizona Week 1 win over St. Louis
- NFL injury report, Week 1: Rob Housler still out, Andre Roberts limited on Thursday
- 2013 NFL picks against the spread: Take the champions on the road to open the season?