Seth Cox and I got together again to record another episode of Revenge of the Birds Radio.
This week, it focused on the win the Arizona Cardinals had over the Oakland Raiders. We both graded the overall performance and then went into more detail, talking about some of the following:
- Lots of Andre Ellington -- after we all joked about Bruce Arians' comments in the offseason about 25-30 touches a game, could he really be serious? Is 30 touches too much? What should we expect from him with his lingering foot injury? Is it unrealistic to think he will be more than the 3.8-yard per carry guy this year?
- Stepfan Taylor -- his play and performance. Seth says he is a fullback and should be used that way.
- Marion Grice -- why wasn't he active?
- Defense -- who stood out? We both mentioned Sam Acho, but I said it was more of a performance by the unit together. No one player stood out with a great individual performance.
- What did we think of Derek Carr and Khalil Mack?
- What can we expect against the Eagles and Cowboys?
- We discuss why the national media hasn't gotten on board with the Cardinals yet -- they have yet to play really well in all phases of the game in any game.
- Can the Cardinals prove to be the class of the NFC over the last 10 games?
Have a listen -- you can use the embedded player at the top of the article. You can use the player that is below and you can download the show directly. You can also subscribe to the show in iTunes or Stitcher Radio.