Hey kids! I volunteered to pitch in to see that you get your weekly fix of gamethread highlights (not to mention I have too much time on my hands).
What a game in Big D yesterday! The biggest since we marched into Dallas in the '98 Playoffs and thumped Aiken, Smith, Irvin and the rest of dem Cowboys 20-7.
So there's plenty to cheer about and let's get to it.
Turns out our first comment earned a greenie and this guy must be some kind of brilliant, all-knowing, all-seeing fortune teller with a Crystal Ball even.
More From Revenge of the Birds
- Bird Droppings: Arizona Cardinals dealing with injuries, Dallas Cowboys suffer big blow, Kyler Murray talks rehab and more
- To tank, or not to tank, that is the question...
- Arizona Cardinals fans still believe in the direction of the organization
- 5 Cardinals-Cowboys questions with Blogging the Boys: Elite defense, what needs to improve on offense, Mike McCarthy’s seat and more
- 0-2 and feeling fine
- Cardinals Reacts Survey Week 3: Are you buying the direction of the Arizona Cardinals still?