Tell us about what your plans are.
Here in the Root home, we are the hosts of a smaller get together. It isn't a big deal and where we will differ is in the choice of beverages. Our party has no alcohol, as neither we nor our closest friends and family drink.
Our group includes four couples and six kids (four of them are our own). What will we be eating?
We have pizza we have bought, taquitos, a seven-layer bean dip to eat with chips, homemade hot wings, homemade loaded potato skins and bacon-wrapped pork smokies. We are going to have far too much food.
Share with the rest of the community your menus and plans. Are you a host or an attendee? Is it a big one or more intimate?
Looking for some recipes? Across the SB Nation team sites, there are some good ones.
Enjoy the game and, more importantly, the fun. Just make sure you get home safely.
- Aeneas Williams part of 2014 Pro Football Hall of Fame class
- Arizona Cardinals HC Bruce Arians says LT not highest offseason priority
- Super Bowl commercials 2014: Ketchup farts, bork, Noah, Doberhuahua and puppies
- 2014 Super Bowl: 3 reasons each why the Broncos, Seahawks will win [video]
- Super Bowl picks and predictions: Staff split between Broncos, Seahawks