The Arizona Cardinals suffered a number of injuries in 2013. They lost Tyrann Mathieu, Jonathan Cooper, Sam Acho, Lorenzo Alexander, Alameda Ta'amu and Alex Okafor to injured reserve.
According to Kyle Odegard report on the official team site, things are going well.
The player with the most recognition, Mathieu, still has no timetable. He is able to walk, but wears a brace on his knee.
2013 first round pick Jonathan Cooper is on track to be ready to go for OTAs, which was the target date. He is beginning to do more lower body work and straight line exercises.
Rookie Alex Okafor, who tore his triceps during the season, should be "full go" in four to six weeks.
Ta'amu, who tore his ACL late in the year, is walking on crutches still. He is nowhere ready to be back playing football again.
- Larry Fitzgerald restructures his contract for Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' University of Phoenix Stadium rated as 22nd best fan experience in NFL
- Arizona Cardinals offseason: 5 potential draft, free agency targets at safety
- NFL offseason schedule: Looking ahead to the Combine, free agency and the NFL Draft
- Video: 5 ways to pass the tide this NFL offseason