The Arizona Cardinals finally get back to work today, as the offseason workout program begins. Here are your morning links to start the day.
Cardinals Blogs | Offseason program officially begins
the Cardinals are allowed to begin their workout program
Bounce-back candidates: Offense - NFL.com
Larry Fitzgerald makes the list.
Conway: Derek Carr would be smart pick for Cardinals at No. 20 - NFL.com
I think drafting a guy with that 20th (overall) pick, a guy like Derek Carr if he is available, you can't pass on him. He can learn behind Carson Palmer.
Quotables: Browns work out Johnny Manziel, Adrian Peterson thinks Matt Cassel will start - SBNation.com
The Browns skipped Johnny Manziel's pro day but did attend a private workout over the weekend. Elsewhere, Adrian Peterson expressed his confidence in Matt Cassel and Marcus Lattimore says he's finally recovered from his gruesome knee injury.
This is Johnny Manziel catching a pass on a jet ski - SBNation.com
He's a receiver, too!
2014 NFL Draft: Ed Reynolds can't wait to be at training camp (again) - SBNation.com
Stanford safety Ed Reynolds was once a ball boy at Giants training camp. He spoke with SB Nation, about returning to the NFL field, except as a top draft pick.
- 2014 NFL mock draft: Trades galore for Arizona Cardinals in full mocks
- General manager Steve Keim explains draft process for Arizona Cardinals
- 2014 NFL Draft: Steve Keim not necessarily to draft a QB every year
- Ryan Williams ready to compete, says he is running better than before injuries
- Arizona Cardinals OC gives specific praise for RG possibilities, cliches for RT possibilities