It is the first "Week off" for Arizona Cardinals players. So in today's Bird Droppings, there is a collection of post-minicamp thoughts and some other stuff from around the NFL.
Predicting Arizona Cardinals' 53-man roster after OTAs, minicamp - ESPN
Going off of what I saw during the past two months, I have put together my best prediction of a 53-man roster.
Welcome to #CardsMailbag, a weekly installment that allows you to ask me questions throughout the week via Twitter @joshweinfuss. I'll answer them every week during the offseason. Make sure to use the hashtag #CardsMailbag.
The Cardinals gathered at their Tempe training facility for three days of minicamp before taking their summer break.
The Cardinals completed offseason workouts Thursday, but in six weeks, the real work starts.
Because of what they've lost, many analysts, pundits and experts believe the team's defense, which was first against the run in and sixth overall in 2013, is going to take a step back.
Running back Jonathan Dwyer said when he was a free agent after having parted ways with the Steelers at the end of last season, Cardinals coach Bruce Arians was the first to call.
Steelers legend Chuck Noll died Friday night at the age of 82.
With Robert Mathis suspended and Ryan Grigson's record in question, the Colts need last year's first-round pick to pay off in year two.
The Denver Broncos have reportedly offered Demaryius Thomas a five-year contract offer per Vic Lombardi
"I'm okay with whatever they've been doing," said the Saints head coach.
- Undrafted Anthony Steen shaking rust off, has long road to make team
- Arizona Cardinals eyeing return for Mathieu, Ta'amu around the bye week
- Countdown to kickoff: 85 days left, what Cardinals have worn No. 85?
- Tight end room much improved for Arizona Cardinals, but not everyone is where they should be
- Arizona Cardinals close mini-camp, see situational improvement, intensity in practices