Wilson was cut last offseason by the Cardinals and signed a two-year deal with the New England Patriots. He spent all season on injured reserve and was released this offseason.
Wilson spent 12 seasons with the Cardinals after he was drafted in the second round in 2001. In his career in Arizona, he has logged 25.5 sacks and 27 interceptions, joining an elite group with 25 picks and sacks.
Wilson will most certainly one day be a member of the Cardinals Ring of Honor, but since he is not yet done with his NFL career, that will be a conversation for the future.
How much longer will Wilson play? One year ago, he indicated he thought he had three more years in him. Hopefully he can stick with the Bears, make the roster and play well, even if it means seeing him in a different uniform, which will be weird.
- Kurt Warner in the Ring of Honor and Arizona Cardinals mini-camp talk on Revenge of the Bird Radio
- Tyrann Mathieu speaking to NFL rookies on Sunday
- Carson Palmer by the numbers: Passing numbers by down and distance
- Julio Jones would take Patrick Peterson over Richard Sherman
- Antonio Cromartie believes he, Darrelle Revis are best cornerbacks in the NFL