They had me talk about the offseason additions, the losses, recap the 2013 season and look ahead to 2014.
The hosts set the over/under for the Cardinals' win total in 2014 at 8.5, a total I think is totally fair. Would you go with the over or the under? I would fairly confidently take the over. Why? Because I have their win range between eight and 12 wins. Since eight is the basement, I would feel solid taking the over with that bet.
Have a listen. My segment starts at about 19 minutes. Use the streaming player or the embedded audio player.
You can also download the file directly.
- Patrick Peterson spurns teammates, calls Roddy White, Julio Jones best WR tandem in the NFL
- Former Arizona Cardinals Kevin Kolb, Daryn Colledge make news
- Carson Palmer by the numbers: Looking at play action passing
- NFL rookies take the mic and joke around with other rookies
- Which Arizona Cardinals moves are overrated, underrated