The Arizona Cardinals finally get to put on pads today. So, as head coach Bruce Arians calls it, soccer is over and football begins.
Dan Williams will miss practice with knee swelling, but it is not serious. It is related to an old injury -- and he did sprain his MCL in training camp last year.
I am here once again, so I will be tweeting updates to things I see. I don't expect as large a crowd as Saturday or Sunday.
If you are present, tweet me your updates so I can share them and if you are not present, follow the Twitter widget below.
But it is an open thread, too, so feel free to comment and react here in the comment section below.
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Andre Ellington the leader and 'bell cow'
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Logan Thomas' preseason playing time 'yet to be determined'
- NFL predictions: Philadelphia columnist picks Arizona Cardinals to win Super Bowl
- Arizona Cardinals run test images, video and quick thoughts
- 2014 NFL training camp: Steve Keim comments about several Arizona Cardinals players entering camp