Arizona Cardinals veteran linebacker John Abraham has not been in training camp, but it has been with the blessing of head coach Bruce Arians. We do not know exactly what it is about.
However, there is a report out from AZCentral.com that says that Abraham has had some legal troubles.
He was arrested in Georgia and charged with multiple crimes, including driving under the influence, on June 29 in Dekalb County.
According to the report, "the team is aware of the arrest." The team had nothing more to comment.
It is not the first time he has been arrested for DUI. It also happened in 2003 when he was playing for the Jets.
If found guilty, he could be disciplined by the NFL as well.
Whenever Abraham makes it to camp, there will now be some questions to answer -- about his absence and about his arrest.
This isn't how the Cardinals wanted to start camp.
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Andre Ellington the leader and 'bell cow'
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Logan Thomas' preseason playing time 'yet to be determined'
- NFL predictions: Philadelphia columnist picks Arizona Cardinals to win Super Bowl
- Arizona Cardinals run test images, video and quick thoughts
- 2014 NFL training camp: Steve Keim comments about several Arizona Cardinals players entering camp