There are now 41 days left until the Arizona Cardinals play on Monday Night Football.
Naturally we will look at No. 41, another number without a ton of history.
Right now it belongs to cornerback Eddie Whitley, who picked off two passes in practice. He was a free agent signing who has been on many teams' practice squad.
Cornerback Thad Turner wore 41 in the preseason of 2011.
Special teams standout and safety Hamza Abdullah wore 41 in 2009. He would later wear 23,
In 2004, it was worn by cornerback Clarence Curry. He played in one game.
From 1999-2003, it belonged to cornerback Justin Lucas. He made the team as undrafted rookie and squeezed out eight starts over five seasons.
CB Carl Carter had it from 1986-89.
In 1982, it was Vance Bedford.
From 1973-76 it was safety Clarence Duren,
In 1969-70, it was cornerback Nate Wright
From 1955-64, it was worn by cornerback Jimmy Hill
1954 -- HB/DB George Brancato
1953 -- HB/DB Willie Carter
1950-51 -- E Frank Polsfoot
There you have it.
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Andre Ellington the leader and 'bell cow'
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Logan Thomas' preseason playing time 'yet to be determined'
- NFL predictions: Philadelphia columnist picks Arizona Cardinals to win Super Bowl
- Arizona Cardinals run test images, video and quick thoughts
- 2014 NFL training camp: Steve Keim comments about several Arizona Cardinals players entering camp