The Arizona Cardinals have been relatively healthy this offseason. There are the two prominent recoveries in Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu, both of whom are on the PUP list. However, once the pads went on in practice on Monday, there were a few more.
Nose tackle Dan Williams has knee swelling, but that came before pads went on.
Starting center Lyle Sendlein suffered a lower calf injury and will be out about three weeks. It is the first time in Sendlein's eight-year career that he has missed any training camp practice.
Cornerback Antonio Cromartie suffered a pectoral injury that will keep him out of practice four or five days (including Tuesday's practice).
Running back Andre Ellington had a sore neck. He missed Tuesday's practice.
Cornerback Todd Washington has a sore groin.
Linebacker Ernie Sims missed Tuesday with back spasms.
Defensive tackle Christian Tupou missed with a groin issue.
We will find out more from Bruce Arians' morning media session after the team's walkthrough. Hopefully, anything that comes out in the way of new injuries are only minor.
- John Abraham arrested for DUI in Atlanta
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Jonathan Cooper 'comfortable,' 'surprised' at transition to pads
- Former Arizona Cardinals Eric Winston, Alfonso Smith find work in NFC West
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Walt Powell expects to make special teams impact in Year 1
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Observations from Monday's practice in pads