With the start of Arizona Cardinals training camp, the local radio stations have had a number of interview with players. I haven't been able to keep up with them all, so here are the interviews for you to listen to.
On Wednesday, guard Paul Fanaika was on Arizona Sports 98.7. He talked about sticking in the league, being close to ASU and his battle at right guard.
Patrick Peterson was also on the air and talked about his new contract extension.
Running back Stepfan Taylor discussed his role heading into his second year in the league.
Antonio Cromartie talked about the expectations for himself and the team.
Cornerback Justin Bethel talked about his special teams play and growth as a defender.
Jared Veldheer was on Fox Sports Radio 910 and discussed his arrival and the offensive line.
Tight end John Carlson was also on the air, and he talked about the tight end group and his health.
Linebacker Alex Okafor talked about his growth as a player and the expanded role he has had so far in the offseason and camp.
John Brown, the star of camp, got to talk about his growth as a player and the transition to the NFL and how he has been able to shine so far.
Safety Tony Jefferson spoke of his current starting role and the battle he will have with Deone Bucannon to keep the starting job.
- John Abraham arrested for DUI in Atlanta
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Jonathan Cooper 'comfortable,' 'surprised' at transition to pads
- Former Arizona Cardinals Eric Winston, Alfonso Smith find work in NFC West
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Walt Powell expects to make special teams impact in Year 1
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Observations from Monday's practice in pads