So your 10-6 Arizona Cardinals team from last year, who only lost two games outside its division, apparently got much, much worse this offseason despite several additions to the team that could be considered considerable upgrades from the 2013 team. Pro Football Focus has taken all 32 teams and ranked every offense and defense as a way to show who the best teams in the NFL are stacked up this coming off season.
They ranked the Cardinals defense 21st overall and the offense 29th.
I guess they were all also replacement refs from a couple years ago, because they have to be blind not to see that the Cardinals have a top-12 offense and a maybe a top-5 or 10 defense going into this year. I am pretty sure whoever wrote these rankings has the Football IQ of my five-month-old and was overworked and underpaid for their opinion. Maybe some day I'll get paid for my write ups (probably not, my English sucks).
Whatever, I'm over these lists... GO CARDINALS, just go beat the living crap out of everyone....
- Cardinals vs. Texans: Execution, young players stand out in first preseason win
- Cardinals vs. Texans: 5 positives and negatives from preseason Week 1
- Cardinals vs. Texans injury update: Michael Floyd, Ted Ginn to miss a few days
- Arizona Cardinals positional battle update: Where do they stand?
- Cardinals vs. Texans final score: Young receivers star in 32-0 shutout win over Houston