Tonight, the Arizona Cardinals face the Minnesota Vikings in their second preseason game. Will it be like their preseason opener, a 32-0 drubbing of the Houston Texans?
Minnesota is another team in transition like Houston. They have a new coaching staff and have Matt Cassel at quarterback, with Teddy Bridgewater waiting for his turn.
What are your predictions for the game? What do you hope to see? What players are you watching in particular? Two players you won't see are Chandler Catanzaro and Logan Thomas. They will stay on the sideline and Ryan Lindley and Jay Feely get their turn.
Do note that we still need to follow site decorum, specifically about attacking other commenters. However, we will lift the language restrictions, although keeping it limited is appreciated.
DO NOT ask for or share online streams for the game, unless it is a legal feed (NFL Preseason Live). That could get you banned. It's a big deal for the network and puts the site at risk. Thanks!
Enjoy the game!
Here are a couple of Twitter widgets you can use to follow me and others tweeting about the game.
Tweets by @senorjessroot#AZvsMIN Tweets
- Jay Feely changing his kickoff approach
- 2014 fantasy football: John Brown 2014 value nothing near current hype
- Cardinals vs. Vikings preview: Adrian Peterson's role, the Minnesota QB situation, Andre Ellington, Logan Thomas and more
- NFL roster moves: Arizona Cardinals sign linebacker Desmond Bishop
- Cardinals vs. Vikings preview: Anthony Barr, Teddy Bridgewater and more Vikings offseason talk with Daily Norseman