But what was the best play of the game for the Cardinals?
Here are the nominees:
1. Jaron Brown's 51-yard screen pass play
In the team's first offensive series, Brown took a receiver screen and made a huge play out of it. He got a great block from John Brown and he shed tacklers, but 51 yards is 51 yards. That play was key in the drive that ended in a touchdown.
2. Darren Fells' touchdown reception
We all know by now that Fells is a former basketball player. Down at the goalline, Drew Stanton tossed the ball up for Fells, who was covered by Chad Greenway. Fells jumped up and ripped the ball out of the air like he was grabbing a rebound and came down with it, scoring the touchdown.
3. Jaron Brown's 35-yard leaping reception
Just a couple of plays before the Fells touchdown, Brown's second reception of the game also makes the list. On a deep throw down the left sideline, Brown leaped up and grabbed the ball, coming down at the three.
4. The (almost) winning touchdown fumble play
Ryan Lindley didn't do anything positive in the drive, but the Cardinals still looked like they were going to win the game off this play. Lindley fumbled the snap, there began to be a pileup of linemen, but John Estes batted the ball away and running back Zach Bauman scooped it up and scored. No official gave the touchdown sign, but the ruling on the field was a touchdown. Replay confirmed it. It was almost the strangest way to win a ballgame...at least until the defense let Teddy Bridgewater drive down the field for the winning touchdown.
5. Justin Renfrow's sack
The only defensive play to show up here, it was the play that allowed the Cardinals to get the ball, down three points, and have a chance to take the lead. On third down, Renfrow got the team's only sack of the game and forced a punt.
Vote for the play you think was the best for the Cardinals.
- Who was the Arizona Cardinals player of the game vs. the Minnesota Vikings?
- Cardinals vs. Vikings results: Whose stock rose, whose stock fell with their performance in Minnesota?
- 5 Positives, 5 Negatives from the agonisingly late defeat to the Vikings in pre-season Week 2
- Cardinals vs. Vikings results: Teddy Bridgewater comeback is actually better than weird TD for win
- Cardinals vs. Vikings final score: Teddy Bridgewater shines, leads two comeback drives for 30-28 win over AZ