Tuesday night rolled around again, which means that there was another episode on the air of Revenge of the Birds Radio.
With the loss of defensive lineman Darnell Dockett, that became the main topic to discuss, as Seth Cox and I talked about what the loss means and how the Arizona Cardinals will manage without him. There was even a live caller you can hear.
We talked about the preseason loss to the Minnesota Vikings. What was good and bad? Of the good, we liked how the offense was crisp and fast to start the game, but the running game raises concerns.
Listen to the show using the player above, the embedded player below or by downloading it directly. Any way is fine.
More from Revenge of the Birds
- Tyrann Mathieu, Alameda Ta'amu actived from PUP by Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals vs. Bengals: Arizona starters won't play for more than one half
- Darnell Dockett injury: Arizona Cardinals defense can weather on-field loss of veteran DT
- Ted Larsen could be starting left guard for Arizona Cardinals
- Kevin Minter could miss rest of preseason, other injury updates