Now that the new Hall of Fame class has been inducted, given their yellow jackets, had their busts revealed and given their speeches, now it is time for football. The Buffalo Bills and New York Giants will kick off the 2014 preseason in the annual Hall of Fame Game.
It wasn't too long ago that the Arizona Cardinals were in the game, as they played in the preseason opener in 2012 against the New Orleans Saints.
Are you planning on watching? Here is some information you could use.
Bills blog: Buffalo Rumblings (@BuffRumblings) Giants blog: Big Blue View (@BigBlueView)
Game time: Sunday, August 3, 8 p.m. ETLocation: Fawcett Stadium, Canton, OhioTV: NBC (The506.com)
Announcers: Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Michele Tafoya
Radio: National: Westwood One Sports; New York: 660 WFAN and 101.9 FM. Buffalo: WGR 550Online streaming: Verizon subscribers can watch games live with the NFL Mobile app (subscription required). NFL Game Pass offers live online broadcasts to users outside the USA.
For tonight, this will serve as the open thread as well. Discuss away once the game begins.
- Highlights from Aeneas Williams' Pro Football Hall of Fame speech
- 2014 NFL training camp: Arizona Cardinals claim Trevardo Williams off waivers
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Observations from Fan Fest
- Drew Stanton, 'the perfect guy' as No. 2 QB, still has 'goal to be a starting quarterback'
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Why Max Starks was signed