With the Arizona Cardinals in full training camp mode and with the first preseason game coming up at the end of the week, it meant that Seth and I needed to get back on the air, which we did on Tuesday evening.
We talked about Patrick Peterson's new contract extension and all about training camp.
Here were some of the topics:
1. The Peterson contract: reaction, whether he will play to his new money and does it mean goodbye to Larry Fitzgerald.
2. Training camp: Surprises, disappointments, position battles, etc. We discuss the offensive line, tight ends and the rookies. Will Deone Bucannon ever pass up Tony Jefferson? What did the Max Starks signing mean? What are things to look forward to in the first preseason game?
Take a listen to the show and tell us what you think. Use the player above, the direct link here or using this nice embedded player.
- Highlights from Aeneas Williams' Pro Football Hall of Fame speech
- 2014 NFL training camp: Arizona Cardinals claim Trevardo Williams off waivers
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Observations from Fan Fest
- Drew Stanton, 'the perfect guy' as No. 2 QB, still has 'goal to be a starting quarterback'
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Why Max Starks was signed