Seth Cox and I recorded our show on Tuesday evening and had it up on Blog Talk Radio that night.
Now you can listen to it here!
We talked about several things -- the move to sign Marion Grice, a guy both of us are familiar with, and then the win over the Niners.
- Grice: we wonder how he will be used and give our takes as to what type of player he can be. I think it is a move looking to the future and we both think he will be getting reps instead of Stepfan Taylor.
- After asking how much credit should the Cardinals get for their win and how much blame should be placed on the Niners, we both give credit where it is due. San Fran changed their game plan and went away from what they do because of how the Cardinals defense plays.
- We look at the play of Colin Kaepernick and what happened to shut down the offense that was doing whatever it wanted early on.
- We react to defensive changes that were made with personnel.
- We talk about Drew Stanton and whether he should stay the starter.
- We make our declaration about the team and their chances as a contender, and our expectations for the game in Week 5 against the Broncos.
Have a listen. Use the player above or below. You can download it directly. You can subscribe to it on iTunes or Stitcher Radio.