The week of practices for the Senior Bowl is done. The game will be played on Saturday. SB Nation's Dan Kadar was there to observe practice and this is what he saw Wednesday and Thursday.
- Offensive lineman La'el Collins dominated in his drills.
- Defensive lineman Danny Shelton was unblockable. His performance was compared to the domination Aaron Donald showed last year. Donald was perhaps the top defensive rookie in the NFL this past season.
- The quarterbacks did nothing to distinguish themselves on Wednesday.
- Linebacker Stephone Anthony worked well in space and showed good closing speed. Markus Golden showed off some pass rushing moves. Hau'oli Kikaha's speed in pursuit was noticeable.
- While Danny Shelton dominated, guard Laken Tomlinson also held his own against him.
- TCU cornerback Kevin White was consistent all week. He showed the ability to make plays against bigger receivers. White is 5-9, 180 pounds.
- A small-school offensive lineman might get his name on team's radar -- Ali Marpet. He "thrived" when moved from tackle to guard. Kadar believes he performed well enough to get drafted by a team this year.