The first week of the new league year brought all sorts of transactions. There were a number of trades that happened, too. The Arizona Cardinals are rumored to be in the mix with a possible trade to acquire running back Adrian Peterson. That might end up being the biggest move of the offseason if it happens.
But let's look at the trades that have been made. Then you can discuss which was the biggest or which was the most surprising to start off the offseason.
- The Jimmy Graham trade: Seattle gets TE Jimmy Graham and a fourth round pick for center Max Unger and a first round pick.
- The Sam Bradford trade: Philadelphia gets QB Sam Bradford and a fifth round pick from the Rams for Nick Foles and a fourth round pick this year, plus a second round pick in 2016.
- The Brandon Marshall trade: The Jets get WR Brandon Marshall and the Bears get a fifth round pick.
- The LeSean McCoy trade: The Bills get RB LeSean McCoy and the Eagles get LB Kiko Alonso.
- The Matt Cassel trade: The Bills get QB Matt Cassel and a draft pick and the Vikings get a draft pick.
- The Haloti Ngata trade: The Lions get DT Haloti Ngata and a seventh round pick and the Ravens get a fourth and a fifth round pick.
- The Case Keenum trade: The Rams get QB Case Keenum and the Texans get a 2016 seventh round pick.
- The Ryan Fitzpatrick trade: The Jets get QB Ryan Fitzpatrick and the Texans get a conditional late round draft pick.
- The Kenny Stills trade: The Dolphins get WR Kenny Stills and the Saints get LB Daniel Ellerbe and a third round pick.
- The Ben Grubbs trade: The Chiefs get G Ben Grubbs and the Saints get a draft pick.
- The Mike Wallace trade: The Vikings get WR Mike Wallace and seventh round pick and the Dolphins get a fifth round pick.
Discuss the trades. Which was the biggest move? Which was the most shocking?