The depth in the 2015 NFL Draft class for running backs is deep. Will the Arizona Cardinals consider using a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Round pick on a RB? Or will the consider using a late round draft pick to satisfy their need?
- RB Melvin Gordon (Wisconsin) in the 1st Round a strong possibility?
- RB Todd Gurley (Georgia) a risk the Cardinals are willing to take?
- RB Tevin Coleman (Indiana) or RB Jay Ajayi (Boise St.) The best decision? Will they even be available at pick #55?
- RB T.J. Yeldon (Alabama) or RB Ameer Abdullah(Nebraska) the top choices for Bruce Arians in the 2nd Round?
- Potential mid round steals like RB David Johnson(Northern Iowa) or RB Jeremy Langford(Michigan St.) the best option? Could they be the next Alfred Morris?
- RB Duke Johnson (Miami) the worst decision the Cardinals could make? Is he too small & too slow or just right? Personally, I think he is a tad bit overvalued.
There are so many talented running backs in this 2015 draft class. Could the Cardinals possibly consider drafting 2 RBs? How about some unknowns such as RB Cameron Artis-Payne(Auburn) in the 5th Rd or RB John Crockett (North Dakota St.) in the 6th Rd?
What do you all think? Which Running Back in this 2015 Draft Class fits best with Bruce Arians' Arizona Cardinals to complement RB Andre Ellington?