We are a little over a quarter of the way through the NFL season, or at least a quarter of the way and the NFL seems to be showing us what this season is.
The AFC is the better conference at the top, but the NFC has the best team right now.
The question is, can anyone stop the Patriots now that they have Brady back?
- Minnesota Vikings: The best defense in football, an offense that doesn’t beat itself, and a coach who plays to his team’s strengths.
2. New England Patriots: That Tom Brady addition is basically unfair at this point.
3. Atlanta Falcons: The fact that they were not only able to score points, but also make the Broncos offense look so bad, albeit against a rookie, is reason enough to buy into this team.
4. Pittsburgh Steelers: After a bad week against the Eagles, the Steelers have looked like a powerhouse again. The AFC is going to be a dog fight.
5. Seattle Seahawks: The work of Russell Wilson through the first part of the season cannot be understated. Their defense seems as ferocious as ever, can they find their running game again though?
6. Denver Broncos: They have some holes on the defense it seems. There is plenty of time to fix them, but they also need Trevor Siemian to get healthy. Who would have thought that?
7. Dallas Cowboys: The only question is whether or not they bring back Tony Romo as the starter. That is going to be tough call.
8. Oakland Raiders: They may win a lot of close games, but that is good for their young core, something that will assist them moving forward.
9. Philadelphia Eagles: Carson Wentz finally threw an interception, and the Eagles finally lost a game.
10. Green Bay Packers: I can’t figure out the Packers, but I know that they are not as good as I thought they were… Except they keep winning football games. So maybe they are.
11. Washington Redskins
12. Buffalo Bills
13. Cincinnati Bengals
14. Kansas City Chiefs
15. Los Angeles rams
16. Baltimore Ravens
17. Arizona Cardinals
18. Houston Texans
19. New York Giants
20. Indianapolis Colts
21. Tennessee Titans
22. Detroit Lions
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
24. New Orleans Saints
25. Carolina Panthers
26. New York Jets
27. Jacksonville Jaguars
28. Miami Dolphins
29. San Diego Chargers
30. San Francisco 49ers
31. Chicago Bears
32. Cleveland Browns