The Arizona Cardinals are rising, but the Minnesota Vikings right now are the class of the NFC. Meanwhile, the question is, how good are the Dallas Cowboys and do they stick with rookie Dak Prescott when Tony Romo is back and ready?
Onto the rankings, where there may be some key matchups moving into the next couple weeks, and oh a little divisional rivalry in the NFC West with big implications.
- Minnesota Vikings: A week off and my fantasy football team almost went to pot. Come back strong and ready to go, please.
2. New England Patriots: They made the Bengals resort to just being dirty, that is when you know you are dominating.
3. Seattle Seahawks: A gift from the NFL, but they came back and put themselves in a position to get the win.
4. Dallas Cowboys: That dismantling in Green Bay was impressive.
5. Atlanta Falcons: That was a brutal loss for the Falcons, but they showed they belong, even if you don’t want to take solace in a loss as a Falcons fan.
6. Denver Broncos: Trevor Siemean is not great, but he keeps the Broncos in games, and allows their defense to win games.
7. Pittsburgh Steelers: What to make of this team? They may be done now with the Ben Roethlisberger injury.
8. Buffalo Bills: This team has beaten a lot of teams. I am not sure who is good or not good.
9. Washington Redskins: Skins are good? Eagles are bad? I don’t know
10, Kansas City Chiefs: They dominated what I thought was a good Oakland Raiders team. They are hot right now and Jamaal Charles is back. They could be on the rise.
11. Arizona Cardinals
12. New York Giants
13. Green Bay Packers
14. Oakland Raiders
15. Philadelphia Eagles
16. Houston Texans
17. Baltimore Ravens
18. Los Angeles Rams
19. Cincinnati Bengals
20. San Diego Chargers
21. New Orleans Saints
22. Tennessee Titans
23. Detroit Lions
24. Miami Dolphins
25. Indianapolis Colts
26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
27. Jacksonville Jaguars
28. Carolina Panthers
29. New York Jets
30. San Francisco 49ers
31. Chicago Bears
32. Cleveland Browns