The Arizona Cardinals head into their matchup with the Carolina Panthers looking to get back to their winning ways, riding their three game unbeaten streak though, that is some accomplishment.
Heading into the game, there are plenty of individual and team goals that can be reached, let’s take a look at some of the best.
- Arizona, with a win, will get their first win in Charlotte since 2002.
- If the Arizona Cardinals hold the Panthers without a touchdown, it would be their third straight game, marking the second time in 78 years the team has accomplished this.
- Without a turnover, the Arizona Cardinals would match the longest streak in franchise history, four games, which was set in 2015.
- If Larry Fitzgerald has seven catches, he will pass Reggie Wayne for seventh place on the all-time list, and with 54 yards he would pass Cris Carter for 12th place on the all-time yards list.
- David Johnson needs at least 88 yards to set a new franchise record for most rushing yards in the first eight games of a season in Cardinals history.
- If Johnson goes over 100 yards again, he’d be the first player in franchise history with four straight 100 yard rushing performances.
- Arizona is second in the NFL in yards allowed per game and third in yards allowed per play.
- Arizona is fifth in points allowed per game.
- Arizona is tied for third in sacks in the NFL with 20.
- Arizona is tied for second in the NFL with nine interceptions.