Well not much to say that hasn't been said. It's be a horrible week so far and it's just Monday. With Jared Veldheer our and Tyrann Mathieu injured again it feels like the sky is falling. At 3-4-1 the chances of the Cardinals making the playoffs are slim.
- Carson Palmer - 363 yards and 3 TD throws is the kind of game from Palmer that I didn't think we'd see again. His INT was a back-breaker, but if the defense had played like it did last week this performance would have given many hope that Palmer is back and playoffs are in reach. Now it might not matter
- The refs - I won't blame the loss on the refs, but they spotted the Panthers 10 points. First not checking the "fumble" for a TD and then the Greg Olsen catch where it appeared he only got one foot down. Just frustrating to see the refs suck week in and week out.
- Getting run all over - The Panthers amassed 141 yards on the ground against the Cardinals and they couldn't stop Jonathon Stewart in the redzone.
- Not being able to run - Against a defense that has struggled, the Panthers showed up and completely stymied David Johnson. Something the Seahawks couldn't even do. Is that on the o-line? The playcalling? All of it? DJ still gashed them in the air, but we needed the run game to win the game.
- Injuries - As mentioned and as reported, the team is beat up and it doesn't look good. Even with the bye-week, the Cardinals are a depleted team.
- 8 sacks. Eight. Acht. Ocho. Just horrendous. I know I'm beating a dead horse here but everyone on the line played like garbage. After all the resources invest into the line it's amazing they still sucks so bad. Steve Keim, Bruce Arians and the entire staff need to figure something out, because eight sacks is unacceptable.
- Playoff hopes - Basically dashed. The Cards need to win the next seven of eight in order to have a chance, and this year that won't guarantee a playoff berth.