The Arizona Cardinals are taking on the San Francisco 49ers and there are a lot of great stats to know heading into the game.
- Bruce Arians is one win away from staying alone at fourth place on the franchise wins list at 36 wins.
- The Arizona Cardinals are looking for back to back wins in San Francisco for the first time since 2005-2006.
- David Johnson leads the NFL in yards from scrimmage on the season, with 510. Johnson needs 108 yards from scrimmage to break the Cardinals record for most yards from scrimmage in the first five games.
- The Arizona Cardinals have two players with sacks in four consecutive games , if Markus Golden or Chandler Jones get a sack in the game, they will tie the franchise streak that Darnell Dockett set in 2007 with sacks in five consecutive games.
- John Brown is looking for consecutive 100 yard receiving games for the first time in his career.
- The Arizona Cardinals are looking to move their record at Levi’s Stadium to 2-1 all time.
- The San Francisco 49ers are last in NFL in defending the run at 140.5 yards per game allowed.
Let’s go Cardinals!