There are 93 days until the Arizona Cardinals open the 2016 season against the New England Patriots.
What are some other "93" stats from the Arizona Cardinals.
- Kurt Warner's passer rating of 93.2 in 2009 is the 4th highest by a starting quarterback in Cardinals history, below Carson Palmer's 2014, Warner's own 2008 and Palmer's 2015.
- 93 yards is the longest completed pass by Neil Lomax which occurred in Arizona in the 1988 season to Ernie Jones, and the 5th longest in Cardinals history.
- Fullback Bill Thornton had 93 rushing attempts for 544 yards and 2 TD’s from 1963 to 1967. He also fumbled the ball four times, which is an accomplishment
- Ernie Bonelli had 93 career rushing yards with the Cardinals, all coming in 1945, and he also fumbled the ball four times, but in only 32 career carries.
- Frank Seno had 93 rushing attempts for 355 yards in 1945. The Cardinals finished a robust 1-9 that season.
- Four Cardinals have finished with 93 receiving yards in a season, Pat Harder in 1948, Jimmy Childs in 1979, Mike Mikulak in 1935 and Don Paul in 1950.
- Gaynell Tinsley had 93 career receptions for the Cardinals from 1937-1940.
- Three Cardinals players have 93 career receiving yards, Stephen Spach from 2008-2010, Bob Neuman from 1935-1936 and Rock Reed from 1937-1939.
- Jimmy Carr had 93 kickoff return yards in 1955.
- Terry Metcalf had a 93 yard kickoff return for a touchdown for the Cardinals in 1975… Which was not his career best.
And soon, we will likely see 93 hanging in the Arizona Cardinals Ring of Honor.