There are only 75 days until the Arizona Cardinals kick off the season against the New England Patriots. What are some stats to go along with the number 75? Who has worn the number 75?
Let's take a look at some 75's throughout the Cardinals history.
- There is something to the Arizona Cardinals drafting a left tackle early and letting him wear 75 as both "Big" Leonard Davis and Levi Brown wore 75 for the Arizona Cardinals.
- Bob Rowe would probably win the title of "best" to wear 75 in Cardinals history, since Davis' most success came with the Cowboys at guard.
- Kent Graham had a quarterback rating of 75.1 in 1996. He was 4-4, but completed only 53.3% of his passes.
- Jake Plummer had a 75.0 quarterback rating in 1998, finished with a 9-7 record and led the Cardinals to their first playoff appearance in the desert.
- Neil Lomax in 1981, Lamar mcHan in 1956 and Ted Marchibroda in 1957 each had season long passes of 75 yards.
- MacArthur Lane in 1970 and Terry Metcalf in 1974 each had season long rushes of 75 yards.
- Frank Sanders caught 75 passes for 1017 yards and four touchdowns in 1997.
- Larry Fitzgerald in 2013, Pat Tilley in 1981, Ollie Matson in 1957 and Night Train Lane in 1956 all had season long receptions of 75 yards. All but Tilley made the Pro Bowl from this list.
- John Brown's career long reception is 75 yards, it occurred in 2014. Do you remember what game?
- Carson Palmer has been sacked 75 times as an Arizona Cardinal. This is regular season only.
Any other 75's?