There are only 74 days until the Arizona Cardinals kick off the 2016 NFL season, and number 74 gives us some good stats as well as some good plyers, and what hopefully will be a great player moving forward.
- DJ Humphries currently wears the number 74 for the Arizona Cardinals. The number 74 has been quite the pit of despair though. The best player to wear 74 may have been Reggie Wells from 2003 to 2008. Paul Fanaika rocked 74 from 2013 to 2014 and D'Anthony Batiste also wore 74.
- Josh McCown in 2004 and 2005 had a quarterback rating of 74.9 and 74.1 while Matt Leinart had a 74 quarterback rating in 2006.
- Lamar McHan in 1955 and Jim Hart in 1978 had season long passes of 74 yards.
- John Skelton's career long pass was 74 yards in 2010. Do you remember who it was too? I blacked it out of my memory for a reason.
- Steve Beuerlein's career quarterback rating with the Arizona Cardinals was 74.6. Amazingly Beuerlein made it out of Arizona and had a very successful career, including one Pro Bowl appearance in 1999.
- Beanie Wells average 74.8 yards per game in 2011. He had 1047 yards and 10 touchdowns. That is the last 1000 yard season by an Arizona running back. The bar is so low for David Johnson.
- Chris Johnson averaged 74 yards a game in 2015, he finished with 814 yards and three touchdowns.
- Andre Roberts career long reception was 74 yards.
Any more 74's?