The last two offseasons, we have counted down to the regular season using uniform numbers. We will do something different this offseason. I haven't finalized it, but each day will have some stat or stats of significance.
There are now 100 days until the Arizona Cardinals kick off the 2016 NFL season against the New England Patriots.
So let's look into some history of the No. 100.
- No player in Cardinals history ever had exactly 100 rushing attempts in a season.
- Larry Fitzgerald had exactly 100 receptions in 2007 -- the only player in team history to have that number in a season.
- Only six times in franchise history has a player had at least 100 receptions in a season. Only three players have done it. Fitz did it three times, Anquan Boldin twice and Larry Centers once.
- No one on in team history has scored 100 touchdowns in a career.
- Only three Cardinals have made at least 100 career field goals -- Jim Bakken (282), Neil Rackers (161) and Greg Davis (114).
- Three kickers scored exactly 100 points in a season -- Jim Bakken in 1973, Greg Davis in 1993 and Jay Feely in 2012.
- Kurt Warner threw for exactly 100 touchdowns as a member of the Cardinals.
Got anymore stats with 100? Share them in the comments!