Some things don't lend themselves for separate stories, especially when you see a practice. There are a few things I wanted to share from mini-camp. Some I might turn into stories, some I might not.
Here are a few other notes from practice on Wednesday.
- I noted the punt return rotation on Tuesday was John Brown, J.J. Nelson and undrafted rookie Chris Hubert. They worked on kickoffs in the open part of special teams drills. There was one other player of note taking his turn at returns -- Andre Ellington. Many have figured he needs to have a special teams role if he is going to be a third-string running back. Returning kicks would help.
- Arians had praise for some reserve linemen and the tight end room.
- Arians noted there is going to be a ton of competition for the outside linebacker spots.
- Carson Palmer praised the offseason of tight end Darren Fells. He apparently lost 20 pounds in the offseason.
- Bruce Arians really liked how the NFL Films crew handled filming all last year. And he didn't filter himself. He was his same self as always. He joked he might get sent a few Bibles.
That's it for now. Chew on that for a bit before I get stuff transcribed and written in the days to come.