We have made it to single digits (in weeks) as there are only nine short weeks until the Arizona Cardinals kick off the 2016 NFL Season on Sunday Night Football against the New England Patriots.
While the game may be 63 days away, we have a plethora of 63's in Cardinals history that needs to be discussed.
- Lyle Sendlein is the best 63 in Cardinals history, but someone named Tootie Robinson as well Michael Bankston are right behind him.
- Another interesting name that wore 63 was Fate Echols, he played for the team from 1962-1963, he made eight career appearances.
- Carson Palmer completed 63.7% of his passes in 2015 and 63.3% in 2013.
- Bill Triplett's career long run was 63 yards and took place in 1963... Wow, 63 in '63.
- David Johnson has a 63.2% catch rate so far, catching 36 of his 57 thrown to him.
- Larry Fitzgerald had 63 catches for 784 yards and two touchdowns in 2014. The rebound in 2015 is incredible.
- Tim Hightower had 63 receptions in 2009, but only 428 receiving yards. That seems less than efficient.