There are only 60 days until the Arizona Cardinals kickoff against the New England Patriots. The game will be on Sunday Night Football and the whole nation will watch as the Arizona Cardinals begin their march towards Super Bowl 51.
- The number 60 has not produced a ton of great players or stats, but it means we are almost there, so let's take a look.
- Roger Finnie was the best to wear 60 for the Cardinals, but the best was Al Baker, who was a three time Pro Bowler before coming to the Cardinals, so that doesn't technically count.
- The last to wear 60 in a regular season game was Nick Leckey, that was in 2006. It has been a while.
- Josh McCown completed 60.4% of his passes in 2005. He finished with 1836 yards nine touchdowns and 11 interceptions. It was his last year in Arizona. Amazingly after starting 22 games in Arizona, McCown has started 35 more games in the NFL.
- Sonny Randle had 60 career touchdowns with the Cardinals from 1959 to 1966. He is third in Cardinals history in touchdowns scored, behind Larry Fitzgerald and Roy Green. Your Cardinals ladies and gentlemen.
- Ricky Proehl caught 60 passes in 1992 and finished the season with 744 yards and three touchdowns.
Any other 60's?