There are only 57 days until the Arizona Cardinals take on the now without Tom Brady, New England Patriots.
There are some interesting stats with the number 57 in them as well as some players that have done well when wearing the number 57.
Let's take a look.
- The Cardinals have had some good linebackers wear 57: Ronald McKinnon wore 57 from 1996 to 2004, while Mark Arneson wore 57 from 1972 to 1980.
- Alex Okafor currently wears 57, this could be his last season doing so with the Cardinals.
- Kevin Kolb was sacked 57 times in 15 games, which is insane to really think about.
- Neil Lomax's career completion percentage with the Cardinals was 57.6%. Matt Leinart's career completion percentage was 57.1%. Josh McCown's career completion percentage was 57.8%. Who would have thought McCown would have a longer career than Leinart?
- Earl Ferrell averaged 57.8 yards per game in 1988. He was listed as a fullback. Can someone confirm this for me?
- Charley Trippi averaged 57.5 yards per game in 1948, he was voted an All Pro that year.
- Fran Polsfoot had 57 catches for 796 yards and four touchdowns in a Pro Bowl season in 1951.