There are only 68 days until the Arizona Cardinals open the regular season against the New England Patriots and there are some good stats to go with that 68.
Let's take a look.
- Jared Veldheer is the current 68 on the Arizona Cardinals roster and he is close to being the best 68 in team history. Terry Stieve and Joe Wolf, two guards, are the only players to play for longer wearing the number 68 for the Cardinals.
- Carson Palmer's longest pass in the 2015 regular season was 68 yards, do you remember who it was too?
- John Skelton's 2011 quarterback rating was 68.9. Remember when there was an argument that he was the quarterback of the future? Times have gotten much better in Arizona.
- Jay Schroeder's career quarterback rating with the Cardinals was 68.4. That doesn't seem very good.
- Don Paul's career long rush was 68 yards. It happened in 1951.
- Terry Metcalf's career long reception was 68 yards in 1977. Metcalf then didn't have any stats in the NFL until 1981. Anyone know the story?
Any other 68's with the Arizona Cardinals?