The Arizona Cardinals have developed quite the home field advantage since the opening of University of Phoenix Stadium in 2006.
In what has become common occurrence, the Arizona Cardinals have sold out their game against the New England Patriots, making it the 107th consecutive sellout.
How good have the Arizona Cardinals been since their move to Glendale?
· The Arizona Cardinals are 9-1 in home openers at University of Phoenix Stadium and have won their last six in a row.
· Arizona has not lost in the month of September at home since 2009, which is 10 games.
· Arizona is 15-0 at home against non-NFC west opponents in the Bruce Arians era.
· Arizona’s home opening win streak is the third longest in the NFL, behind Atlanta (8) and Seattle (7).
· Since the move to University of Phoenix Stadium, Arizona has opened the season in Glendale in 7 of 11 seasons. In their 18 years at Sun Devil Stadium, they never played a home game in week one of the regular season.
· Since the Arizona Cardinals moved into University of Phoenix Stadium in 2006, no stadium has seen more false start penalties from the opponent that UofP, with 134.
Keep up the great work Arizona Cardinals fans.