The Arizona Cardinals had some nice statistical milestones they achieved in their Sunday Night Football loss to the New England Patriots.
Now, as they have more statistical milestones they can pass, they look to do so in a winning effort.
Here are the stats that matter heading into this afternoons game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Larry Fitzgerald will extend his streak of catches in a game to 181 with a catch. The longest active streak in the NFL.
- With one touchdown, Fitzgerald will move into 8th place all time with 101 career touchdown receptions.
- Carson Palmer needs to throw for 245 yards to pass Joe Montana on the all time passing yards list for 16th.
- David Johnson needs 130 or more yards from scrimmage to become the first Cardinals player since Ottis Anders in 1979 to gain 130 total yards in the first two games of the season.
- With a sack Markus Golden will have at least a partial sack in each of his last four NFL games.
- With a win Arizona Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer will join an exclusive list as only the fifth quarterback in Cardinals history with 30 or more wins as the teams starting quarterback.
- A win would be Bruce Arians 35th with the Cardinals, moving him into fourth place in franchise history.
Let’s hope a win leads all the Arizona Cardinals to reaching their career milestones.