It is Thursday Night Football time once again, but more than that, it is an unexpectedly good matchup tonight.
Buffalo Bills (5-2) at New York Jets (3-5)
- Game Date/Time: Thursday, November 2, 5:25 p.m. Arizona Time
- Location: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, N.J.
- TV: NFL Network
- Announcers: Play-by-play Jim Nantz, color analyst Tony Romo, sideline reporters Jay Feely and Tracy Wolfson
- Radio: Westwood One (Xtra 910) Ian Eagle and Tony Boselli (Westwood One)
- Odds: Bills (-3) Over/Under - 42.5
Announcers: Play-by-play Jim Nantz, color analyst Tony Romo, sideline reporters Jay Feely and Tracy Wolfson
The Bills are 5-2… let me say that again, the Buffalo Bills, the team everyone said was tanking before the season started, is 5-2.
Their tanking counterparts, the Jets, are 3-5. These are the worst tank jobs ever.
The Bills made a big trade this week for Kelvin Benjamin, but he is inactive.
I think the Jets, at home, on a short week pull off a mild upset.