From the team:
The Arizona Cardinals 2017 Draft Party presented by Arizona Ford Dealers will take place on Thursday, April 27 on the Great Lawn outside University of Phoenix Stadium from 4:30-9:00 p.m.
The Great Lawn opens at 4:30 p.m. and the draft begins at 5:00 p.m.
Admission and parking are free. Cardinals merchandise, including 2017 NFL Draft gear, will be available for purchase. Food and beverages will be available for sale at the team’s Primetime Grill and local food trucks.
Some of the other activities for fans offered at the draft party include:
- Kid’s Interactive Zone: Featuring combine activities and inflatables
- Autographs: Cardinals players, coaches and cheerleaders will sign autographs and pose for pictures
- Carnival Rides: Various carnival rides and games will be available for fans to enjoy
- Entertainment: Options include a 150-foot zipline along with face painters and balloon artists for guests
- Big Red Siren: Fans can take their picture on the Cardinals “Big Red Siren”
- Jr. Cheer Mini-Clinic: Girls ages 5-14 can take part in a free Jr. Cheer mini-clinic taught by members of the Cardinals Cheerleaders
Free parking will be available in the West (Orange) carpark at University of Phoenix Stadium.
The Draft Party will kickoff the first night of the three-day “Cardinals Spring Tailgate” which will take place at the Great Lawn on Friday and Saturday, April 28-29.