It's great to look back at the 2014 NFL Draft and figure out where you went wrong.
That's what we do during the dry times of the summer. This week, we had Ian Wharton of Bleacher Report on to talk about the 2014 NFL Draft.
The topics of the show:
1. What made Teddy Brdigewater the clear QB1 for Ian?
2. Never bought the Johnny Manziel hype. Why?
3. David Fales - remember when he was a thing?
B. Dom Easley and Ra'Shede Hageman
1. Would Easley's injury issues make Ian think twice now?
2. Hageman. very athletic and fairly productive - what went wrong?
b. He was a 24 year old rookie. How big a factor is that?
C. Missed and Hits
1. Morgan Moses
2. Pierre Desir - Too much All Star hype? What impact, if any, did his agent being active on twitter have?
3. Justin Gilbert - why was Ian lower on him than others?
4. Stanley Jean-Baptiste
5. Lache Seastrunk - what was the main thing that bothered Ian?