Welcome to the final installment of the the 2018 NFL Draft preview podcasts.
On this episode, Seth and I were joined by Justin Melo to discuss the ACC and Group of Five prospects to know heading into the 2018 NFL Draft.
Topics on the show included:
. ACC (Plus Notre Dame)
QBs (Start the Show)
1. Lamar Jackson, Louisville - some pundits seem to think he may need to move to WR.
2. Deondre Francois, Florida State - rSO - will he declare?
3. Max Browne, Pittsburgh - this year's Tom Savage/Jeff Driskell/Davis Webb - grad transfer who garners hype?
Players to watch (10:30 mark)
1. Christian Wilkins, DT Clemson
2. Deon Cain, WR Clemson
3. Derwin James, S Florida State
4. Travaris McFadden, CB Florida State
5. Josh Sweat, DE Florida State
6. Auden Tate, WR Florida State
7. Mike McGlinchey, OT Notre Dame
8. Equanimeous St. Brown, WR Notre Dame
9. Andrew Brown, DE Virginia
10. Brandon Facyson, CB Virginia Tech
1. Kentavius Street, DE North Carolina St.
1. Jester Weah, WR Pittsburgh
With the Group of 5 and smaller school players, we let Melo takeover after we talked about the quarterbacks.
II. Group of 5/Small School (30:45)
1. Josh Allen, Wyoming
2. Quinton Flowers, South Florida
3. Mike White, Western Kentucky
Players to watch (47:30)
1. Courtland Sutton, WR SMU
2. Richie James, WR Middle Tennessee St
3. Rashaad Penny, RB San Diego State
4. Jaylon Ferguson, DE Louisiana Tech
5. Jamar Summers, CB Conneticut
MAC - top 5 MAC players to watch (59:30)
Small School (FCS and below) - Top players to Watch (1:04:15)