Through the first 21 picks in the Revenge of the Birds 2018 NFL Mock Draft, the names that have come ofr the board have been well known prospects.
In fact, outside of Derwin James falling and Mason Rudolph a little early, this mock draft feels like a real possibility in a lot of aspects.
Lets review the first 21:
- Cleveland Browns - Sam Darnold, QB, USC
- New York Giants - Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA:
- New York Jets - Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma
- Cleveland Browns - Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State
- Denver Broncos - Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming
- Indianapolis Colts - Bradley Chubb, DE, North Carolina St
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Quenton Nelson, OG, Notre Dame
- Chicago Bears - Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech
- San Francisco 49ers - Harold Landry, DE, Boston College
- Oakland Raiders - Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia
- Miami Dolphins - Vita Vea, DT, Washington
- Buffalo Bills - Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville
- Washington Redskins - Minkah Fitzpatrick, S, Alabama
- Green Bay Packers - Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State
- Arizona Cardinals - Mason Rudolph, QB, Oklahoma State
- Baltimore Ravens - Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama
- Los Angeles Chargers - Derwin James, S, Florida State
- Seattle Seahawks - Isaiah Wynn, OG, Georgia
- Dallas Cowboys - D.J. Moore, WR, Maryland
- Detroit Lions - Marcus Davenport, DE, UTSA
- Cincinnati Bengals - Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame
That brings us to the second of the Buffalo Bills first round picks.
They got the best QB in the draft at 12, what happens at 22?
Let's get to it.
Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU
Rashaan Evans, LB, Alabama
Leighton Vander Esch, LB, Boise St
James Daniels, C, Iowa
Will Hernandez, G, UTEP (This is because I have no idea what is going on with Richie Incognito)
Who do the Bills take to round out their first round?
Who do the Bills take at 22?
This poll is closed
Leighton Vander Esch