The Arizona Cardinals have seen five quarterbacks drafted in the top 12. Which likely means trouble for those teams, but also means the Arizona Cardinals will at best get the sixth best quarterback in the draft.
That brings us to the Washington Redskins.
But first, the picks:
- Cleveland Browns - Sam Darnold, QB, USC
- New York Giants - Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA
- New York Jets - Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma
- Cleveland Browns - Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State
- Denver Broncos - Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming
- Indianapolis Colts - Bradley Chubb, DE, North Carolina St
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Quenton Nelson, OG, Notre Dame
- Chicago Bears - Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech
- San Francisco 49ers - Harold Landry, DE, Boston College
- Oakland Raiders - Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia
- Miami Dolphins - Vita Vea, DT, Washington
- Buffalo Bills - Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville
Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU
Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama
Derwin James, S, Florida St
Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama
Da'Ron Payne, DL, Alabama
Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State
Will Hernandez, OG, UTEP
Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan
Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville
Who do the Skins take?
Who do the Redskins take 13th overall?
This poll is closed