Welcome to Monday Night Football.
The Arizona Cardinals will be enjoying the night as they shift their focus to the Josh Rosen era, as the team announced today that Rosen will be the starter for the team moving forward.
That is the big news coming out of the Arizona Cardinals 0-3 start.
That and anything else, including tonight’s Monday Night Football matchup is fair game on the board.
Oh yeah, the game.
Here is everything you need to know about tonight’s Monday Night Football Game.
Time, TV, and streaming info
- Who: Pittsburgh Steelers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Time: 8:15 p.m. ET
- Location: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Fla.
- TV: ESPN
- Announcers: Joe Tessitore, Jason Witten, and Booger McFarland (sideline reporter: Lisa Salters)
- Radio Announcers: XTRA 910am Kevin Harlan and Kurt Warner on Westwood One National Radio
- Streaming: WatchESPN
- Odds: The Steelers opened as 2.5-point favorites over the Buccaneers, but the line has shrunk, and is even on some books.
The Bucs are the Chiefs of the NFC. They are playing an entertaining as hell brand of football, with points coming from everywhere.
The Steelers meanwhile, well they are in their normal September swoon, but something seems different this time.
Who you got?
Bucs - 34
Steelers - 30