The biggest news of the 2019 NFL Combine hit this morning when Kyler Murray officially weighed in and depsite assurances from the Revenge of the Birds faithful that Murray would be only 5-8, he measured in well ahead.
That is not the only news though, let’s take a look.
- Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma - 5-foot-10 1/8, 207 pounds with 9 1/2 hands
- The measurements for Murray are the same height with three added pounds to Russell Wilson’s combine weigh-in from 2012.
- N’Keal Harry, WR, ASU - 6-foot-2 3/8, 228 pounds with a 78 2/8 inch wingspan
- D.K. Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss - 6-foot-3 3/8, 228 pounds, 82 7/8 inch wingspan
- Jonah Williams, OL, Alabama - 6-foot-4 4/8, 302 pounds, 33 5/8 inch arms
- Williams hits the mark and his tape shows more than enough to be considered early as a tackle in his pro career.
- Kaleb McGary, OT, Washington - 6-foot-7 1/8, 317 pounds, 32 7/8 in arms
- McGary will be interesting to watch moving forward. He is massive, but his arm length is well below what we see out of most starting caliber offensive tackles.
If you want to follow along with all the weigh-in news, check out Charles Robinson’s twitter for up to the minute information.