Day two of the 2019 NFL Free Agency tampering period has started out with a bang.
Huge update on the Jets, as Anthony Barr has backed out of his agreement with the Jets and will return to the Minnesota Vikings:
Barr committed to the Jets last night, then told them he had to sleep on it. Vikings upped their offer. Barr slept on it. And here we are. https://t.co/yJ0bf79hN2— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) March 12, 2019
Here are the other big notes from free agency:
- Devin Funchess on a one-year $13 million deal with the Colts
- Kareem Jackson on a three-year $33 million deal with the Broncos
- Lmarcus Joyner leaves the Rams and heads to the Raiders.
- Sheldon Richardson signing a three-year $39 million heading to the Cleveland Browns.
- Teddy Bridgewater staying with the New Orleans Saints.
- Packers bringing on Adrian Amos for a 4-year $37 million
- Packers sign Arizona Cardinals target Billy Turner to 4-year $28 million deal
- Packers signing Preston Smith to a 4-year $52 million deal.
- Ryan Shazier staying on the Steelers roster
- Thomas Davis to the LA Chargers
- Packers continue to revamp their defense signing Za’Darius Smith to a massive 4-year $66 million deal
- The Bills have added weapons around Josh Allen, signing former Cardinals WR John Brown and former Cowboys WR Cole Beasley
News and Rumors:
Tyrod Taylor to the Dolphins?
Ravens out on Le’Veon Bell and in on Mark Ingram?