The Arizona Cardinals announced that the team has agreed to terms on contracts with the following 12 rookie free agents:
- Murray State QB DREW ANDERSON (6-4, 221)
- Maine TE DREW BELCHER (6-3, 250)
- Ohio State LB DANTE BOOKER (6-3, 240)
- Wofford DL MILES BROWN (6-2, 320)
- Rutgers OL TARIQ COLE (6-6, 317)
- Pittsburgh LB JAMES FOLSTON JR. (6-3, 240)
- Arkansas CB RYAN PULLEY (5-11, 198)
- Boise State WR A.J. RICHARDSON (6-0, 212)
- North Carolina OL WILLIAM SWEET (6-6, 313)
- Louisiana Tech DL IMMANUEL TURNER (6-3, 287)
- Tarleton State RB XAVIER TURNER (5-10, 226)
- Rutgers TE JEROME WASHINGTON (6-3, 241)
This is the 2019 Arizona Cardinals free agent draft class. After the 2019 NFL Draft, it is not shocking to see the Cardinals take on a smaller undrafted free agent class.
11 rookies were drafted, the Cardinals also have been incredibly busy on the waiver wire, where they have the first pick through week three of the season.
Any thoughts, Cards fans?